Stupid Youtube Comments

Anyone who has ever been on YouTube must have seen comment arguments such as this:

Screenshot of YouTube Comments

Funny thing about the above comments is that they were posted on a video of a white girl in a bikini shooting a sub-machine gun, with a group of her white friends. I have no idea how these comments came about. (I could have kept clicking "show the comment" but I thought I should spend my time doing more productive things, such as screen-capturing the comments and writing about them.)

And since this is my idea of fun on a sleepless Monday night, I shall analyse the above comments - from a very, very subjective perspective:

Comment 1.
You Europeans are losing your lands to third worlders. Wake up to race reality - we whites are becoming minorities in our own homelands because of egalitarian liberals giving them away to every minority and pervert that wants them, and the rest of us lack the backbone to stand up for our European heritage and culture. "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children because the beauty of the Aryan woman must not perish from the Earth" - the words of David Lane.

Assuming that this commenter is "white" and from a non-European country where the majority of the population is "white" (probably the States, or perhaps Canada, Australia or New Zealand), let's start dissecting the comment.

a) You Europeans are losing your lands to third worlders.
One of the terms I hate the most in the English language is the term "third world". It is arrogant, politically incorrect, and has no real meaning to it. It is a term which implies that the world is in some kind of a competition; but if we made the word and ranked ourselves number one, isn't that just a bit sad?
So, to me, this whole sentence is completely invalid, as there is no such thing as a "third worlder". However, even if there is, and assuming that it refers to people from poorer or less-"civilised" (another ugly term!) countries than the "white" countries in Europe, last time I checked, the "third worlders" didn't immigrate to or visit the "white" countries with an alternative goal to invade the land. You would have to be a very paranoid schizophrenic to ever fear such a thing.

b) We whites are becoming minorities in our own homelands because of egalitarian liberals giving them away to every minority and pervert that wants them.
NO. Immigrants and refugees (not minorities; although "minority" implies the population ratio, it also implies inferiority. Or is it just me?) do not get the kind of "rights" and welfare you would like to believe they do. They would much rather be in your situation - a citizen - rather than having to go through all the time and stress and/or money to get not even half of what you get. (Do you know how hard it is to get a visa?!) And if this is implying that any pervert is permitted by the government to get free land, then I would suggest some serious research (just Google, it's easy - "Do pedophiles get free land in...?).

c) the rest of us lack the backbone to stand up for our European heritage and culture.
There is nothing to stand up for. Having a diversity of ethnic groups in one country does not damage your heritage and culture. Feeling threatened by that would suggest that your pride and belief in your traditions are not strong enough.

d) "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children because the beauty of the Aryan woman must not perish from the Earth" - the words of David Lane.
If this is the kind of virtuous person whose words you live by, then I am very, very, very sorry.

Comment 2.
"We whites are becoming minorities in our own homelands" - racist scumbag.

This comment, although seemingly trying to condemn racism, would gain much more respect from me if the insult was done in an offensive yet tasty and intelligent way. I would suggest some of Shakespeare's amazing, rude and abusive insults.

Comment 3.
How the hell is that racist?? It's the truth anyway. I would call it a white genocide.

This implies the commenter's masochistic mentality. It seems as if s/he enjoys imagining that his/her "kind" is dying out due to some kind of a strategic long-term plan by the "minorities". All I can say is that life will be much easier to deal with if you stop thinking about bad scenarios for fun.


My general opinion on race is very simple, although cliché at the same time: we are all equal. A while ago, I watched a video documentary on Tom Metzger, the leader of White Aryan Resistance (WAR). In the video, he met a non-racist white man and asked him, "Don't you want your grand-kids to look like you?" If ever I felt as if my race was even slightly superior to others, then this was the question that ultimately determined my attitude towards race: I absolutely do not care! There is no point in even thinking about it.
But do I want my (country's or family's) culture to be carried on by my future children? Well, yes. I see no harm in appreciating parents', grandparents' or ancestors' cultures and traditions as long as they do not conflict with their religious or other important practices with which they identify themselves with.

Comments

Post a Comment