Please answer the polls below.
These are for research purposes and it it completely anonymous - none of your personal information will be recorded - so please be honest!
* In the results, the reason some of the percentages don't add up to 100 is because some people have selected more than one answer to the question.
1. Is Abortion Morally Wrong?
2. What do you think about gay marriage?
3. You are given a once-in-a-lifetime career opportunity of your dreams, which requires you to live in a new city, leaving your ill parent(s) behind. You would:
4. Are moral principles/judgments objectively true - in other words, are there universal moral truths?
5. The Trolley Case: A run-away trolley will kill 5 (innocent) people. You have the power to divert the trolley. Once diverted, the trolley will kill 1 (innocent) person. Would you divert the trolley?
6. Thinking about your answer to the question above, in the same trolley case, if the one innocent person (who will be killed if you divert the trolley to save 5 people) is your direct family member (or partner, friend, etc), would you divert the trolley?